Car Tyres From Grove Garage
You need good tyres to drive safely. Your tyres are the only contact between your car and the road and affect the steering, braking and acceleration of your vehicle. At Grove Garage we advise that your car tyre pressures should be checked at least every two weeks
Low Tyre Pressures or overloading - Will cause increased fuel consumption, increased air pollution, shorter tyre life and greater risk of tyre failure.
High Tyre Pressures - May cause reduced comfort, less road grip, greater risk of impact tyre damage and reduced stability in braking.
If you would like to do this yourself ensure you only check them when the tyres are cold - because even a short trip to the local garage will warm up the tyre and raise the pressure.
To make it even easier make a booking with us and we will do a full tyre check. Call now on 01235-763534.
Why should you use Grove Garage for your car tyres?
- The job can be done quickly at a time that suits you - meaning no repeat visits or further inconvenience to yourself.
- No hassle of shopping around for new tyres - we research our prices regularly and are competitive with our pricing.
- All work is completed by trained technical expects - ensuring the job is done to a high standard.
- We make sure your wheels are balanced with every tyre change to avoid vibration and uneven tyre wear.
- Valves are renewed when necessary - because with age and use they deteriorate.
Tyre Safety Check:
- The legal limit for minimum depth of the tread on your tyres is 1.6 millimeters, across the central ¾ of the tread around the complete circumference of the tyre.
- Bulges or cuts are dangerous and illegal.
- Over or under inflated tyres.
- Tyres with cuts, lumps, bulges or tears.
- The wrong sort of tyre fitted to a vehicle or trailer.
- Exposure to the sun results in cracks in the tyre sidewall, or can make the rubber hard and fragile.
- Spare tyres should be in as good condition as the ones in use on the car.
- Faulty or excessively worn tyres may invalidate insurance policies.
Did you know?
Poor tyre awareness causes up to 360,000 injuries a year - Grove Garage want to ensure you and your family are safe in your vehicle, Please contact us on 01235-763534 or book online here